I write, you read. No bargaining.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Another First Attempt

I believe this is my third or fourth attempt at creating an online diary. Shucks, said the wrong thing (truly unhip). A blog, I beg your pardon.

The problem with me is that it does not take alot on my part to ensure that my countless enterprising projects go uncompleted. I mean, if you take into account of all that I've started writing, you can actually publish a complete works of imcomplete essays.

Call it a lack of focus, fickle-mindedness, or too many ideas too little time. Whatever it is, I suspect it's a permanent feature that's here to stay. However, that does not deter me from yet attempting to start many more great projects, such as this blog. Maybe, just maybe, I will eventually reach completion for at least one of them.

That's why I keep trying. Like those fancy little diaries that I buy and scribble about 2 days worth of deep and thoughtful insights on diets and boyfriends (which, by the way, make me cringe everytime I read afterward) before chucking them aside into oblivion. I imagine that this blog would probably suffer the same, if not more environmental-friendly fate. Still, with my typical optimism and ironically, a good deal of persistence, who knows, I might keep on writing here till the good ole internet days are over.

For this, I make Johnny Walker my muse. Keep (walking) writing.

No comments: