I write, you read. No bargaining.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What's with the New Blog URL?

Questions, questions, questions...didn't I tell you to just read?

All right, if you insist.

Reason 1: Previous blog has my full name (as per NRIC, passport, driver's license...) splashed all over, and I figured it'll be tough to keep a low profile should I become suddenly famous, judging on how easy it is to gain fame with a free blog account in Singapore nowadays.

Reason 2: I need a change. I need liberation for bolder writing minus the fear factor (of being sued, being fired, being ignored by neighbors, etc).

Reason 3: To the kids I teach, I'm supposed to be, erm...ideally lah, a commanding presence that strikes unimaginable fear in their teeny weeny hearts. Therefore my students MUST NEVER get to know the real me behind my mighty teacher persona. Otherwise, how to act tough in front of those little monsters, you tell me?

Case closed.

No comments: