I write, you read. No bargaining.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

And I Return

Hypewriter makes a comeback after a hiatus of, uhm, 3 long months.
And now, finally, the day anxious fans have been waiting for...

Date of Worldwide Release: 1st August 2005
Pre-order your copy at a nearest kopitiam, chaphuaydiam or pozuatua near you now!

OK lah, I'm joking. I just have nothing to write about and I'm not going to do a *peanut/kidney/salary article simply for the sake of doing one.

* Singaporeans will know what this is about. For the uninitiated, let's just say that it is a socio-politica-lexica issue involving an ex-Mrs-someone-very-important using the wrong word to describe the wrong wage that was paid out to a wrong guy who spent it on very wrong things and then wanted to wrong the press for reporting him, such that the public is feeling oh-so-very wronged. Get it now?

No comments: