I write, you read. No bargaining.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I Love Rock N' Roll

I hate the fact that I look like a proper law-abiding citizen. I dislike the superficial Ms. Decent skin that I was born in. I wish I can look like a rocker. An angst-ridden, tough-as-steel rock star in leather.

If you are thinking, "Wow, I would never have guessed", then you probably don't know me very well.

You have probably never heard me at KTV.
You have probably never seen me at rock concerts.
You have probably never witnessed how I scream at my students.

Yes, my favorite movie is School of Rock.
And yes, I ever sang and dance to Elvis' songs with a comb in hand.
I ever cried with my mom when John Lennon was murdered.
I cried again with my sister when Beyond's lead singer fell off the stage and died.
I ever really wanted to marry Jon Bon Jovi.
I ever imagined I could play the guitar like The Edge in U2.
I ever spent SGD$50 on a Japanese CD by Spitz.
I even know all the lyrics to Mayday's hokkien songs (and I'm not even Hokkien).

In other words, I am a multilingual rock chick. Love and peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha .

i also want to be a rocker ..
but ..
im not fit to it .
i dunno y .