I write, you read. No bargaining.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm Sorry Peter...


On this very blog just barely 3 days ago, I had professed by undying love for my Creative Neeon MP3 player adoringly nicknamed Purple Peter.

These days, however, it seems that love doesn't run very long, especially when there is a strong 3rd party contending for attention. Apple had won me over with their latest Ipod Nano. I've decided to end my relationship with passe Peter. Soon.

Like one freshly in love, I just have to tell you how excited I am about this new affair. It's incredible. Have you quite seen anything like that?!! It is black magic in the techno-gadget world. Totally freaky, but ultimately captivating.

I'm craving, I'm lusting for you, Nano!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melvin "The Melly" Koo said...

The ads for the Nano in the US is awesome. It's extremely adorable and just makes you want to fondle it in your hands and caress it. like you, I've thought my love-love relationship with my creative zen micro will stand the test of time. NOT!