I write, you read. No bargaining.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

A New Home

Dear readers,

I've created a new blog specially for my Chinese posts! Well, it wasn't a deliberate move... I had do something for my Photoshop assignment so thought I might as well put my end product to good use. So please go admire my backbreaking piece of creation even if you can't understand those funky Chinese characters, please...please...please...!


親愛的讀者:

為了配合本人雙語創作美少女的優質形象,我徹夜趕工,終於設立了專屬中文作品的全新部落格(blog)!值得一提的是我剛才學會一些Photoshop的皮毛,通宵作出一個我自認超滿意的設計,包括文案都是親筆寫的哦!所以請各位阿姐阿哥踴躍支持... 感恩啦!

Update Jan 10, 2006: My Chinese blog had since moved and been republished. Please refer to 'Links' to access it.

1 comment:

Bananakiller said...

Not too bad at all, except for the size of the words was a little too challenging for small-but-perfect-eye-sighted me. One more note, the T-shirt looks abit too big for you woh *bleh*