I write, you read. No bargaining.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Professional Procrastinator

Gee, I'm really getting good in my trade. You'd even think that I had a PhD in the arena.

The truth is, it's inborn talent.

Here I am, in front of my PC-dearest, with an empty Word document opened in preparation of some sort of input to an essay that I set out to do 2 weeks ago. And in front of my keyboard is yet an Educational Psychology textbook flipped randomly to a page that says, quite tauntingly, "the effective teacher..."

Along with notes and project guideline handouts strewn across the floor beside my workstation, this tiny mountain-load of work had managed to send a weak pang of guilt and a teenie bit of anxiety to my otherwise very un-enterprising heart.

Even so, I was determined to live up to the good name of Professional Procrastinator. At exactly 2:25am on this uneventful Tuesday morning, when my entire MSN Messenger list retired to bed leaving me with no one to practise the Art with, I had to settle my emotions, collect my thoughts and envision my next step. I start blogging.

Man, I'm good. Me think I should receive honorary mention for my unsurpassed accomplishment at the next National Day Speech.

Yawn...I'm tired. Let's just close that empty Word document, ya?

No comments: