I write, you read. No bargaining.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Comeback

Exams are finally over, well almost...the last one is tomorrow but frankly, I don't quite care. I'll be goofing around for the next seven weeks with no work, no school, no nothing. Life is good to me.

Frankly, being set free from mundane routines took some getting used to. For the first time in a long time, I felt so weird having nothing to do. Boredom quickly set in and since most of my close friends were either not in town, feeling ill, or had datelines to meet, I was soon texting almost everyone I could possibly think of, seeking to "reconnect" with some long-lost people out there.

It's strange how your brain doesn't quite work when freed from stress. For the past few months when I had tons of assignments and exams piled in front of me, I lamented endlessly about my lack of time to blog. But when I had all the time in the world and needed something to do, I forgot that I had a blog to write. Duh.

So, I hereby declare that I shall and I will start writing again. For all my good fans out there, thanks for the long wait. I am back.

No comments: